Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Cinnamon Toast Crunch


Yeah, I know it's been ages since I've added anything here. It hasn't been due to lack of cuteness from Andrew, so much as lack of time on my part. But I'm going to get back on track (or try to). I thought I'd start with our Cinnamon Toast Crunch story.

The other day, Andrew found the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the kitchen. Now it has letters, and letters with colors (his two fascinations lately), so I shouldn't be surprised he was interested in it. He took it down to the floor, and informed me he wanted it "open". Well I'm all for that, so I opened up the box for him, and he announced he needed a "bowl". Out comes the bowl, and he starts asking for something I can't understand.

When mom just obviously wasn't getting it, he went to the drawer and opened it, obviously going to get his own spoon. Well mom's slow, but even I figured out he'd been asking for a spoon, so I got him one. :) He grabbed numerous handfulls of cereal out of the box, and proceeded to sit on the floor and eat his newfound treat.

I took some pictures (which I will add once I get them off my digital camera) and he ate a fairly large bowl of cereal. He'd never eaten this before to my knowledge, so I am soooooo excited he tried something new all by himself!! We did lots of cheering and announcing what a good boy he was.

It should be noted he hasn't had anymore cereal since then, but hey, I'll take it as I can get it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home