Thursday, April 27, 2006

Makeshift Slide

So Andrew loves to slide. We're not talking like here, or even enjoys tremendously. We're talking LOVES!! I have a chair, a media chair. It's one of those that is really low to the floor, looks slightly like a banana from the side, and has a place to plug things in so the sound is surrounding you. There's a speaker in the back of it, and one on each side near the top. This thing is made for movies and console games.

So anyway, one day I was cleaning out the living room closet, and as this sits in front of the closet I chose to just flip it over to give me more room to clean. Andrew noticed that when flipped over, it looks just precisely like a small children's slide (if you discount the big speaker in the "slide" portion of it). So he used it a few times as a slide, and I didn't mind really. I don't plug much into it, so I'm not so concerned about the speakers anyway.

Well now it's become Andrew's new "slide". Just this morning he informed me "I want slide" while pointing at it. Being the easygoing mom I am, I promptly turned it over and let Andrew slide. :) Probably the most expensive household slide in existance, but hey, he's a happy child. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home