Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Go Andrew"

Our lives are all about praise. We praise just about everything Andrew does. Andrew asks for something with words, we cheer when we give it to him. Andrew finds a way to do something he wants, we praise him for it. We are always cheering at our house, it's really a lot of fun.

One of the things I do for Andrew when he is particularly verbal or patient is my "go Andrew" cheer. I pump my arms above my head, bounce on my heels and say "Go Andrew. Go Andrew, Go, go, go Andrew go". I'm sure it has to be hilarious to watch, and Andrew just eats it up. He grins and laughs, and likes to bend down and watch my toes go up and down while I do this cheer.

Well last night he earned a "go Andrew" cheer. So once I'm done, I hear his little voice mimicing mine, saying "go Andrew, go Andrew, go go go Andrew go". It was soooo adorable. :) This morning he did it a few more times. This is obviously going to become a frequent cheer at my house . . . . hehe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home